Saturday, June 11, 2005

6:09

What is 6:09? Fanmencos should know this magic number as it is pure bliss. Have you guessed it yet?! 6:09 is as close to heaven as one can get. It is magical. It is a number that takes my breath away. It is uplifting, it is mesermizing and it is addictive. I can stop listening to it as it has been on the repeat playlist on my computer. It is nameless at the moment and maybe that's the way it should stay or maybe it should just be titled 6:09 or even by his new Dharma Name-Zenho. Nonetheless, it is said that a title is coming soon but until then I will call it 6:09 for it will always take me to that place within the self where time stands still.

2 comments:

MT Callahan said...

I played it on repeat for almost an hour on Saturday. I hope it stays as it is for the CD. It's just perfect.

Borya said...

I downloaded it but haven't listened to it yet because my com speakers need to be installed anew. Gonna burn a CD later today.