Saturday, November 27, 2004

Christmas Wish List #1

Music: Poets + Angels by Ottmar Liebert
Mood: Festive

Now that the Christmas season is upon us I'm going to do something that I've never done in the past...blog my first ever Christmas wish list. I realize that very few of these gifts will be brought to my Christmas tree by Santa (he always seems to fly past my house anyway) but no matter it's just something to have fun with...BUT if there are any RICH sugar daddy's out there passing by my blog please don't hesitate to contact me by email!! :-)

1. U2 Ipod http://www.apple.com/ipod/u2/gallery/u2front.html
2. The complete U2 boxed set http://www.apple.com/ipod/u2/boxset.html
3. Tickets to the Los Lonely Boys concert @Verizon Wireless theatre-12/29
http://www.loslonelyboys.org/
4. Fender Stratocaster guitar (why not-since it's just a wish list)
http://www.fender.com/products/show.php?partno=0264900
5. Dell LCD TV & Pocket DJ w/Laptop too
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/brand/oft?c=us&l=en&s=gen
6. Roundtrip tickets to Santa Fe, NM for me and my Fanmenco buds to dine @ Maria's
(OL fav. restaurant) w/concert by Otmar and Luna Negra of course, AND an autographed set list as a memento...since I couldn't get one from the last concert OL performed here in Houston.

Well that's about it for now....I don't think it's asking too much. (Remember, it's only a Christmas Wish List).

5 comments:

Borya said...

Smiling. Yeah, why not post a wishlist? I put some thoughts on it. I'm certainly with you what Santa Fe is concerned, although my first desire simply goes to sitting at Plaza Mayor and breathing the atmosphere. 7000 feet high, holy moly. Maria's would be nice as well. And the rest ... I don't dare to say! :-)
I'll come back with my wishlist.

Victor said...

Nice list - lots of fun stuff on there! Of course, I'm partial to #6 - that would be a good time for everyone!

Well, sometimes wishes come true - guess that's why we keep making them!

Borya said...

I guess I have to get an iPod when OL continues his plans. :-( I need a digital camera in any case. I've become a sucker for taking pics. So maybe this will be the one and only xmas present of me and my parents.
I want to place an order at Fragonard, France, to get a new fragrance. Could need some new clothing as well but that's no priority. So much for the material stuff.
Most important is that I want to get a new job, one that I want, one that'd motivate me + hopefully lead me to another country. I want a new beginning.
Finally I would like to meet some people in 2005. A dream would be to travel to Russia and Mexico as cornerstones and to attend an OL Christmas concert.
The immaterial wishes you can read inbetween the lines.
I'm working on some of the things. Let's see what I can realize.

MT Callahan said...

I'm with Borya. A fresh start sounds good to me. I think I'll stay in the US though. And of course, now an iPod is a requirement.

Luz said...

Matt,
Oh, how I want an IPOD. The thought of putting over 5,000 songs on one little box is unbelieveable. All of Ottmar's music could fit on it and then some!