Sunday, August 14, 2005

Where it all started...

*********
******
****
...as I near the first year of my blog, I looked back at the Fanmencos & bloggers who have visited my blog. A special thanks to Boris as he was my first visitor that I know of. I was at a Houston Flickr meeting yesterday and we were asked how we were introduced to Flickr. Of course, I had to go back to where it all started. :-) There were other visitors as well such as Danny, Yumiko, The Lone Pen, MEC, and Mario just to name a few. If I've left anyone out...my apologies. Thanks for being a part of this wonderful experience.

5 comments:

shyloh's poetry said...

OOOO thank you for the mention.
How lovely you are.

Mine will be in Nov. And I must mention all of you. So many wonderful friend I have met while being on line.

Thank you dear.

Aloha
shy

Just Me said...

luz, what a lovely post for your anniversary and i am so honoured to be "part of the crowd". i agree, this has been a wonderful experience & here's a toast (choose your beverage) to another wonderful year: continuing friendships & new ones, too.

happy anniversary.

Martin said...

*raises a glass* :-)

- Martin

Wendy said...

luz, I believe you were one of the first to post a comment on my flickr page and my blog...4months ago? Thankyou for sharing your lovely blog and wonderful pic's and of course, your love for Ottmar's music that we all share! And I'm honoured as well, to be a part of your 1st year and looking forward to another year of sharing and friendship. Happy Anniversary!

Borya said...

Thanks accepted. You are welcome. Was a pleasure. Still here, see!?! :) and the second year will be even bigger than the real thing, eh?!!