Thursday, August 18, 2005

Half a Luz


What a hat!
Originally uploaded by mRio.
Ok, since it's been a year that I've had my blog, I thought it was time for a new photo. Yeah, I know it's doesn't show my face but that will come later. This was taken last Saturday at a Houston Flickr meetup. Met some great fellow Flickrs and spent the better part of the afternoon taking pictures around the museum district here in Houston. There are some serious photographers out there and here I came along with my little Fuji camera but hey we still took some great pics.

4 comments:

Martin said...

I'm liking the blue hat :-D

- Martin

Kym. said...

nice hat... nice colour too!
...and of course, nice pic!
Kym.

shyloh's poetry said...

Let me try this again. I love the hat and the picture is grand.

I hope you are smiling.

Borya said...

hahaha, the pic is kiyomi's style half a year ago!!

the blue colour is so intense and therefor very nice.

and hey, that mRio is from Houston?! cool.