Friday, August 12, 2005

Salud


Reflections on Beer
Originally uploaded by mRio.

Not much to blog as I have been busy with work and the next two weeks will be even busier. Although, a very important date is coming up for me next week of which I'll blog later...although Boris might be able to guess what it is. ;-)

Thank goodness the weekend is here. Folks from Houston Flickr are gathering for lunch tomorrow and then a stroll around the museum district followed by a downtown trek to catch the baseball game. Thus, since it's the weekend I thought I would borrow Mario's photo-"Reflections on Beer" and I'm sure he won't mind since it was inspired by me/Nieve44. So here's to the weekend and a cold one whether it be Rolling Rock, Dos Equis, Bud Light or Miller Light. I look forward to some reflection as I sip my beer this weekend. Salud/Cheers!

No comments: