Saturday, August 06, 2005

Trust them to be...


Trust them to be...
Originally uploaded by
portseye.

....everywhere. What is it with these things? They are just about any place you can think of. Car seats, car floors, sofas, chairs, boxes, containers, jars, drawers, pockets, luggage, cabinets. Everyones got a stash somewhere...

So, where do you stash yours? Mine, go in my piggybank next to my computer. He's getting pretty heavy these days as for the past three years, I've been saving all my loose change & bills for a rainy day. Which rainy day you might ask? Well for January 13, 2007!!! Lord willing, my parents will celebrate 50 years of marriage and for that occasion I will break the bank open which will hopefully provide a little extra spending $$ for them when my brother and I send them off on a little trip somewhere.


Btw, I borrowed the great pic and words (italics) from Portseye who has a great flickr page @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pjphotos/. Thanks. ;-)

4 comments:

Junniper, MPA said...

The bank I keep my pennies in is a little white pig with a pink hat, boa, and polka dots. It says "Girls' Night Out" on the side. I think I'll need to cash that in for some fun hopefully soon!

shyloh's poetry said...

Now that is so cool. "A penny for your thoughts." How wonderful to be together with someone you love for soooooooooo long.

If only!

Aloha..

Borya said...

that's a very decent thing you do. very gentle. full of lovin.

Martin said...

I have a huge container in my kitchen where I keep all my loose change. I don't know why or when I will change it up!

It's so nice of you to think of putting it away for your parents 50th :)

- Martin