Friday, December 31, 2004

Prospero Ano Nuevo


Franklin
Originally uploaded by nieve44.

Music: Ribbon in the Sky by Stevie Wonder

Mood: Content

Happy New Year! I borrowed Franklin from my friend for my first 2005 blog and hope that he'll bring good luck in the new year. Prospero Ano Nuevo translates to "Prosperous New Year" and besides health, happiness and love don't we also want more Franklin's in our wallet for prosperity. I'm not talking about wealth above and beyond our means but just enough to make life a little easier on us all. So here's to 2005!

1 comment:

Kym. said...

A very happy new year to you, Luz, and all the readers of your blog!
May 2005 be the best ever year in every aspect - health, love, friendship, luck, happiness, prosperity and more.
Hey, I could use a few bills of 100 euro, too... Oh, no, those of 50 are better, 'cause 100s are not accepted everywhere... :-<
Kym.