Thursday, December 09, 2004

B Mood

Music: Barcelona Nights
Mood: Blue

B is the letter of the day....

B is for blogging
B is for the blue mood I'm in
B is for baffled
B is for bewildered
B is for blah
B is for Mr. Bluejay that I saw today
B is for the baby I wish I could hold in my arms
B is for my bleeding heart
B is for the bone I have to pick with someone
B is for the boyfriend I wish I had
B is for my bruised ego
B is for boredom
B is for bemoan
B is for the beloved of my dreams
B is for the begotten
B is for the burger I want to stuff my face with
B is for Bono (and Borya), who can eat cake off my plate anytime
B is for bogus
B is for the broom I need to sweep all the bad B's away
B is for Barcelona Nights by Ottmar Liebert
B is for bedtime
B is for all my blessings that I seem to have forgotten about today.
B is for my foolish blundering
B is for bye, bye.



4 comments:

Kym. said...

Buck up, Luz!
Better days will come.
Kym.

Borya said...

Oye, Luz. We share the mood. Went thru some terrible days. Hope they are over at least for some time. Am angry with myself that I let me caught again but these things are unavoidable. Angry too because the person on which my mood focused doesn't deserve me feeling so. Angry because I'm already off sailing to other coasts. Angry because in that story which lasted 1 1/2 years I saw both the forest and the trees but give in losing my way anyway. I wish I could say in this case that those things would be such a distant memory. But they never were. Depending on the character you are given they keep coming back haunting you.
I'm glad to find me in your B-list. We should come together in a blue room with red wine and talk things away even if nothing comes out in the end. Yeah, I guess one day we all have to meet in Kym's house. At least those moody ones of us.
Ha, I should email you my whole name, you will be surprised how much B are in it. :-)
Cheer up, Luz! It sucks anyway.

Junniper, MPA said...

That was rather poetic. I hope your B-mood will Brighten soon. :)

Although I must say that reading your B-mood has reminded me that a LOT of those are on my list.

Kym. said...

Okay, B-gathering at my place. I'd better start collecting woods for the fireplace, I guess...
But, Luz, you have to know that you are not alone, OK?
Kym.