Sunday, August 20, 2006

Passion & Moleskines

One of my favorite websites to visit occasionally is Moleskinerie and just last week a contest was set into place and a question was asked, "What's your passion?" and here was my response:

MUSIC!
Music is my passion!
Music is a universal language
and one that can bring people together.
I attended an Ottmar Liebert concert last month
and not only was I charged by his music,
I was charged by the people in attendance.
People from all walks of life..old and young!
I have an ecclectic CD collection from Vivaldi to U2
to Mary Chapin-Carpenter to Shakira to Rahim AlHaj.
Music is all around me…at work, at home, at play and in the car.
I cannot imagine life without music!
My moleskine is full of song lyrics
and notes about future songs to listen to
and/or download on my iPod or to buy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Needless to say, I didn't win the contest but I really enjoyed reading all the posts about what each person's passion was. If you have some time be sure to check out the responses. My favorite was by Amy (3rd post) and as it turned out she won the contest. I'd be interested to hear about what your passion is as well.

2 comments:

mario said...

My passion is my life....Every observation, feeling, hope, dream : They all go into my moleskin....Far beyond the entering of descriptive data....a wholeness of experience is in my moleskin. Thank you, Luz ,for bringing this contest to my attention and giving me my first moleskin.

qaminante said...

Becca wrote my entry... I spend most of my life with my nose buried in a book. Although that is probably more of an obsession than a passion.