Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Eyes Wide Shut!

Music: Longing, Ottmar Liebert
Mood: Tired (longing...for a restful sleep)


Woke up at 3:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep till 5:30 a.m. Just in time for my alarm clock to go off at 6:00 a.m. :-( I hate nights like those when a stillness in the air hangs--right above your bed AND then on top of that you can hear your dog snoring soundly! So today was a long day and I'm dragging my azzzzzz!

Work has been rushed these past two weeks due to registration. So many lost souls out there and I realize I can't save them all but that's o.k. I do my best but it does drain me at times. Things should get back to normal next week. YEAH! On a side note...I moved into my new office which is PRIMO and not to brag but I have arrived! Never in a million years did I dream that when I was a student some years back that I would come back to work for the college where I got my start and give back to others. Occasionally, I glance at my Master's degree hanging in my office and look twice when I realize that's my name up there. Yes, I'm lucky to have a job that I enjoy doing...even if it does keep me up at times. However, I did manage to read several pages on a book I've been trying to finish for some time...but don't ask me what I read! lol

1 comment:

Borya said...

What do you read?