Monday, July 06, 2009

Turtle Island


2009_0610SF20212
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
So it's been a month since my vacation in Turtle Island, aka Santa Fe. Still haven't uploaded all my photos but getting there...almost! The trip seems so long ago instead of just a month ago. Here we are in July and I'm on vacation again but no getaway's this time. Just chilling and hanging around the house as I'm still not done paying the a/c man for his services but I am sooo thankful to have a new a/c. Now, I can really go into hibernation mode with this heat wave we've been having.

The photo is one of my favorites of the many photos I took watching the sunset that night up on the hill at the Elks Lodge in Santa Fe. I think I spent a good hour outside after dinner capturing the beauty that was just breathtaking! I'm ready to go back!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love vacations at home. Enjoy your time off.