Thursday, June 25, 2009

0625091403a.jpg


0625091403a.jpg
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
Another blurry photo but shows rose that brightened up my day. It's been a long hot week as on Tuesday my air conditioner bit the dust. Yep, on our first day of triple digit temps. Still no a/c and now camping out at parents till a new one gets installed and the killer is that internet is only accesible via the old "dial up"! I miss my house already but with temps inside hovering around 90 it's just not livable right now. When I got home Tuesday, poor Chulo was at the door almost passed out from the heat. I was so scared as to what happened and then the heat hit me like a ton of bricks. BTW, 6 months from today is Christmas! Something to look forward too with cooler temps or so I hope. I cannot remember a summer so hot so early as we usually don't see temps like this till the end of July and into August. The other killer is lack of rain. Some rain drops here and there but no substantial rain and water rationiong has already started. Saw this earlier, which made me laugh.

No comments: