Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Indigo

Word of the day: Indigo (not sure if this is the right color...hard to tell on the scale and there are not titles)

Numbers of the day: 7/7



Sitting here listening to the wonderful titled song, Indigo by Stephen Duros from his cd Thira. A very appropiate song given my wonderful Reiki massage this afternoon. Thanks to the massage my chakras are aligned and in perfect harmony. Wikipedia states: "the color electric indigo is used to symbolically represent the sixth chakra (called Ajna), which is said to include the third eye. This chakra is believed to be related to intuition and gnosis (spiritual knowlege)."

Usually after my massage, Frances says, "now I see your aura glowing". Next time, I'll have to ask her what color(s). Also read in Wiki that people with Indigo auras are said to be in occupations such as computer analyst, animal caretaker, and counselor. Now, I know why indigo has always been one of my favorite colors.

Because of the lucky 7's given this day, I meant to go out and buy a lottery ticket but forgot to do so. :-( Numerologists love days like today and just came across this, which given the memorial for Michael Jackson is a bit eerie.


No comments: