Thursday, December 18, 2008

Smasty!

Word of the day...

Last night while driving home in the fog and mist, I text message (while waiting at the red light) my niece to "be careful driving because it was masty". I actually meant to type nasty but was in a hurry because I was sitting at the light. She said her and co-workers just laughed at that. As my niece was driving home, she had her windows down and for some reason there was just a bad smell all around Houston and so she texted me to tell me it was "smasty"....S for smelly, M for misty and 'asty" for nasty and thus she came up with a new word-SMASTY! We went and did some quick Christmas shopping after she got home and while driving around we were just cracking up at the word. A goofy evening we had!

3 comments:

Desert Diva said...

Hmmm... I've got to remember that word to keep in my repertoire.

Wishing we were all in Albuquerque getting ready to go to the concert tonight! :-(

I'm going to mail your bike bell after work today, so expect it in a few days...

Sandi said...

No texting while driving, missy. Smasty weather or not!

Luz said...

@Sandi: you are right! I forgot to type in that I was waiting for the red light while texting my niece. Otherwise, I don't text message while driving.