Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Traditions


1205081359p.jpg
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. From an email I got...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? There's a difference!?



2. Real tree or Artificial? This year-Real!



3. When do you put up the tree? Definitely, not on Thanksgiving or the day after!



4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after Jan 1st. and before holiday break is over.



5. Do you like eggnog? Too much!


6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm, can't remember and must not have been that good if I don't remember!


7. Hardest person to buy for? Mom!


8. Easiest person to buy for? Dad!



9. Do you have a nativity scene? Sadly, I broke the last one I had. Definitely need to get another one.



10. Mail or email Christmas cards? No e-cards 4 me!



11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A bad cold!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie/Music? Winter Rose by Ottmar Liebert.



13. When do you start shopping? Sometime after the 15th!



14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Dare I tell?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tamales, of course!



16. Lights on the tree? Never enough!



17. Favorite Christmas song? Rocking around the Christmas Tree!


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Mostly travel before Christmas.



19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Si, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen,Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen. Rudolph ...Chulo!? ;-)


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Depends who I am celebrating with.



22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? If it feels like summer when it should be winter!


23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Penguins!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Back home with family in Corpus.



25. What do you want for Christmas this year? The same thing I always want year after year...A white Christmas!

3 comments:

Desert Diva said...

Too funny - thanks for sharing your Christmas traditions!

Sandi said...

Good list!

Junniper, MPA said...

Oh I like this, I might steal it later.

I don't know if I believe it, but the weather dudes are saying Portland's going to get some snow this weekend. I'll believe it when I see it, but my fingers are still crossed! :)