Sunday, July 02, 2006

Piles....

Music: The Longest Night, Ottmar Liebert
Mood: Frustrated!
Word of the Day...
PILE(s)
yes, piles...
as in piles of laundry
piles of magazines and books to read
piles of CD's to sort and play
piles of bills to pay
piles of paper
a pile of dirt
a pile of trash
piles of shoes
a pile of this and that
a pile in that corner and this corner
piles in my closet
I'm beginning to loathe piles!!
___________________________
I'm on vacation this week and one of the things on my list of things to do is to sort through all my piles of crap! I should be out having fun on vacation! I could be reading a book or I could be watching a movie but no, all the piles need to be sorted as they are stacking up higher and higher and controlling my life! UGH! Enough venting and playing on the computer...time to get back to my piles! I'm curious for any passerby...
What's in your pile? Oh well, at the least the music is good! Nothing like Holiday music to while away the hours in the heat of summer!
___________________________
...Progress-in the hour since I've typed this...I got rid of one pile! Well, most of it!! I did move some of it to my other piles but the night is still young! :-)

2 comments:

qaminante said...

Oh yes, the dreaded piles! I just sorted through a pile of holiday brochures (of course I had to stop and re-read all of them, which was fund), which resulted in being able to get rid of half of them, and I have made a nice neat pile of some stuff that needs filing - but actually I need to overhaul all the files anyway and throw some out altogether. I don't know why I keep certain things, especially papers, I don't seem to be able to persuade myself that I can do without them. Well, as long as we keep trying, it certainly feels good when something gets sorted.

Junniper, MPA said...

Ugh. I have a pile of bills, too. Do you think if I ignore it it will just go away? No? Fine, I guess I'll pay them.