Sunday, July 09, 2006

Life planning

Daily Libra Forecast:

Quickie: You've done excellent planning, so enjoy watching everything run like clockwork.
Overview: Are your goals, plans and dreams the same now as they were five years ago? Hopefully the answer is no -- life is far too rich and interesting to stay in the same spot. It's time to redefine your ambitions.
My thoughts: Don't know what the quickie is all about...me plan!? The overview is interesting though. Life is far too rich but sure would help if I felt the same richness in my pocketbook!

6 comments:

Junniper, MPA said...

Life is far too rich but sure would help if I felt the same richness in my pocketbook!

Ditto that, my fellow Libra!

bella said...

That (including you comments) sounds like it fits me perfectly, but I'm a Gemini!

Lazaro said...

I have the dream on seeing all countries Leaders come United on peace, and developed a system, where all human in this World can have at lease the basics of life.
Examples: Food,Sports,place to reside,education,Medical & Dental care. I will like to see that the poor people on my dream are as the wealfiest person of today.
This is Your Friend

Lazaro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lazaro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lazaro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.