Sunday, May 15, 2005

Happy Birthday


Posted by Hello

Today was my brother's birthday! ...he cut off his mustache....looks better with it.

...btw, my brother is a miracle child. He is a twin child but regretably his younger brother (Armando) died at birth. My brother Arnold, barely weighed 2 lbs when he was born. The doctors gave him 24 hours to live but thankfully he pulled through which if you stop and think some 40+ years ago was quite a medical miracle. I often wonder how different life would have been had Armando been a part of our lives. My brother is quite handsome if I say so myself and has always drawn the eyes of the ladies but he's happily married and has three kids that I spoil.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I dunno, Luz, he looks pretty good without it!

Junniper, MPA said...

I'm with JustMe. He's a handsome devil!

Borya said...

He looks good without beard. Maybe you are just too used to seeing him with beard.