Monday, May 23, 2005

Bought It-Copycat

I too went out and bought it! See Matt's blog on Bought it! IT is a Moleskine Notebook. Ever since I started blogging I found myself needing another journal of sorts but one for those other private thoughts that I may not always want to post. Or thoughts that came to me in the middle of the night or early morning--especially when traveling and when I can't get to a computer. Moleskine was the answer to my prayers as they have a pocket mini notebook AND I found a great place to keep it--in my LE box from La Semana that sits on my nightstand. I already had the magic pencil and pen too. Maybe I'll bring it with me to the next Ottmar concert for a possible autograph since he started it for us Fanmencos.

2 comments:

Borya said...

It fits into the LE Box? Where's the proof pic? :)

MT Callahan said...

I like the autograph idea. Maybe I'll get a mini and use it for all things OL related.