Friday, February 11, 2005

Wherever


Varekai
Originally uploaded by nieve44.

If it could be explained... there'd be no need to see it.


Saw the latest show 'Varekai' by Cirque du Soleil this afternoon. Varekai means "wherever" and is another amazing performance that I could see again and again. If you've never seen a show then you need to treat yourself to enterainment beyond your wildest imagination. This was my 5th show to see and already looking forward to the next one. This was another moment that took my breath away and another memento to add to my box.

1 comment:

Kym. said...

I hear a lot about Cirque du Soleil. Their performance is very popular here in Holland too. I've never been there yet, but I'd love to. I've once been to Cirque Plûme (or something like that... I don't remember exactly). I really enjoyed it; there they don't use animals, either.
Kym.