Monday, February 07, 2005

When it Rains

Music: Dreaming from the Labyrinth, Tish Hinojosa
Mood: Dreaming

I was blogging on Ottmar's blog about the cd I'm listening too right now and realized it's been awhile since I've listened to this wonderful CD. The first track is titled, "When it Rains" and its appropriate given the rainy day we had today. At the office, I found myself looking out the window at the dreary day longing to crawl back into bed and dream of a warm sunny day but I'll have to wait until tomorrow when the sun will bring the break of another day.

3 comments:

Kym. said...

Someone wrote recently: there is always that LIGHT that can be appreciated in any sky.
I like this.
:-)
Kym.

Junniper, MPA said...

I love it when it rains. There's just something so cleansing about it.

Luz said...

Generally, I do too but after the 4th, 5th day of rain. I'm ready for the sun.