Sunday, September 06, 2009

23 Mile Ride!


23 Mile Ride!
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
I enjoyed a bike ride through town on Sunday--23 miles to be exact! Here are some members of the Houston Bicycle Club...these are some seasoned bike riders and surprisingly, I kept up with the group but thankfully, they were all on a leisurely bike ride. We even got lost a bit but I truly enjoyed the adventure and looking forward to next month's ride! The woman at the front is my co-worker and was the leader of the group...I made sure to stay close to her as much as possible as I didn't want to get lost along the way. Here we are just leaving Catalina Coffee house on Washington before heading back to our starting point at Stude Park in the Heights. The ride was just over 3 hours and the last 1/2 of the ride, I was feeling a little weary from our trek but so glad that I completed the ride!

No comments: