Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Manic TueMonday

....idea/thoughts borrowed from here and since today is Tuesday and not Monday hence the title!


What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?
Do I have to put on makeup?
Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
Unfortunately, yes I do and it has to do with my parakeets who are now outside in the back porch. They are inside their cage, which is encased in another 4 foot iron cage to protect them from outside predators...i.e., cats! Still, the cats tend to prowl the late night and stir up the birds. This in turn has awaken me in a panic from my sleep, and I rush to the window to peek out and make sure they're ok.
List three foods you can’t stand:
Hmm, I wish there were more than I can't stand because then I might be a little thinner
but oysters, liver, and vienna sausages are definitely a turn off!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hey, Monday, Tuesday - what's the difference!

Desert Diva said...

I'm totally agreeing with Sandi. I do like oysters if they're prepared correctly...