Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Attunement

Music: In the Hands of Love, Ottmar Liebert
Mood: ehh (I'm going to back to work tomorrow)
Word of the Day...
~~~~~~
Day 1 and we begin again. Daily Om has a great post for "starting new" of which I am going to print and keep a copy at the office and at work.
Today began with meditation and prayer. Late this afternoon, I took a nice walk in the crisp cold air. Earlier this evening, I caught up with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile.
~~~~~~
I've been off work for the past two weeks and it has been wonderful to take time out. I needed it so much. Even though the rush of the holidays kept me busy, I still managed to slow down and more importantly work on attunement.
~~~~~~
Tomorrow, work begins again and while I could use another week off my checkbook is telling me to get back into the office. :-( January promises to be a very busy month but I need to remind myself to slow down. Some exciting (and scary) things will be happening in the coming weeks and I'll share that as we get closer to the middle of the month. Till then, all the best to you and yours in 2008 and thanks for always stopping by.

No comments: