Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Centaur

Word of the Day: Centaur
Music: Snow (Hey Oh), Red Hot Chili Peppers

You Are a Centaur ...
In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
However, you are also warm hearted,
and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.
You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people
get their lives in order.
You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut.
You make good decisions easily.
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, this kind of hits home. Definitely-cautious and reserved but indeed a warm person. Today, I was told I was a good teacher/counselor so that's nice to hear and in my line of work I do help college students put their lives back in order. Not sure about the intuitive part or making good decisions easily! I'm a Libra and making good decisions doesn't come easily, IMHO!

3 comments:

b o o said...

reserved yet warm, i like that :) i love RHCP *yum* both the food & the band i.e.

mario said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mario said...

I am a centaur also...I don't know if I'm a good teacher though!