Friday, December 29, 2006

FOO FOO

Word of the day: Foo Foo
Music: Shaman by Santana
Mood: Tired

I'm listening to some great music by Santana and sitting here dancing in my chair. One of the songs it titled, "Foo Foo". Not sure what that means but I found it comical.

BTW, tired because of long two weeks in preparation for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. Some things are starting to fall into place but other things are not but they are little things that can be fixed. I just need to pace myself in the next two weeks and keep my fingers crossed that everything falls into place and the day turns out magical. In some ways, I'm looking forward to a new year but in other ways I'm not as I usually take time to detox my body from the bad & ugly of the old in order to renew my spirit for the new. I need to make some time and squeeze that in. How I wish I could be here in Santa Fe and just sit in the utter stillness of such beauty.

3 comments:

qaminante said...

Hope you had a great Christmas and that everything turns out well in 2007 including the anniversary party. Wish you peace, joy, music and magic, and maybe if you can't get to Santa Fe it's spirit will come to you... Happy New Year.

bella said...

Santana is awesome. Happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

It always works out in the end...even if it's frustrating getting there! I'm sure the party will be beautiful, and I can't wait to see pictures!