Saturday, February 04, 2006

Libra Aesthetics

Libra forecast for today, Saturday 2/4/06:

Quickie: Immerse yourself in something beautiful today. Your aesthetic side needs to be fed.
Overview: Honor the unpredictability of life by doing something delicious, silly and spontaneous. Surprise your old college roommate with a singing telegram. Eat ice cream for lunch. Put some color in your life!


This afternoon, my aesthetic side will be fed as I am going to see Cavalia and very much looking forward to the performance. I have a hot date too! My nephew Martin! :-) Perhaps, will go and grab some ice cream after the show and I'll be sure to wear something bright and colorful. Kind of late to surprise my old roomate with a singing telegram as she lives in New York but I've just sent her a card with an old memento that I'm sure will have her in stitches. I guess sometimes these forecasts are true...usually I read them and laugh at their predictions.

5 comments:

qaminante said...

Cavalia sounds great, I hope you enjoyed it. I didn't do anything either unpredictable or aesthetically pleasing yesterday, unless you count taking photos, which I do most days anyway.
Sometimes these predictions coincide nicely with something we are doing, but most times they are just fun!

Junniper, MPA said...

Libras are the best. ;)

qaminante said...

It's odd, I thought Blogger had eaten my comment as it currently says 0 comments for this item, but it's still there. Something strange going on!
Libras are indeed the best (not that I'm biased or anything!).

shyloh's poetry said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Sure wish I could get out ha. I am going to stay home the rest of this week and maybe by time it is over I will feel like a new person again.

Hope all is well. have a great time. Whenever this was wrote ha.

Junniper, MPA said...

Hi, Luz!

The weather in the Northwest in April is pretty unpredictable. It definitely won't be warm yet, and it will likely be raining. If I were to guess, I'd say the temperature will be in the upper 50s or lower 60s. And Seattle's usually a little colder than Portland, so it will probably be chilly!