Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Eat your heart out Janet Jackson!

Crazy dream last night....I was at some function wearing a nice black dress with straps and the straps on my right shoulder got caught on something and before I knew it I had a wardrobe malfunction. I made a beeline for the bathroom and then I woke up! Thankfully, it was only a dream! Must be some stupid post- superbowl hype about the boring Stones half-time show. Not that I wanted Janet back on stage but I much would have preferred U2 or Coldplay. Think next year, I'll do what Vicks did! :-)

3 comments:

Victor said...

I can feel this Volcano Bowl thing gaining momentum! Of course, that can lead to some strange dreams too.

qaminante said...

Now if you look up one of those dream books, it will tell you what it means to dream of a dog or a frying pan but not, I think, what it means to dream of a wardrobe malfunction at a big event.. You have to wonder sometimes what goes on in our heads at night. Or indeed at other times!

Junniper, MPA said...

Oh, too funny.

Personally, I was SO offended that Mick Jagger's belly button was showing throughout his performance. I mean, what is this world coming to?? ;)

I'm glad it was just a dream for you!