Sunday, September 12, 2004

Opium...


Opium
Originally uploaded by nieve44.
by Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra. One of my most prized possessions along with my autographed Opium poster. One of my favorite CD covers. That face,
those eyes, those lips, that guitar, that sound and that music! No, I am not obsessed but just mesermized by the music that is not spoken but instead beckoned to be heard. "Viva" was the first CD purchase and "La Semana" the current release. However, Opium will always hold a special place in my heart and allows me to be wide-eyed or dreaming. Thank you OL.

2 comments:

Borya said...

Getting on, Luz!! Good job! I like that there's an entry right after 9-11. It may sound harsh (what it shouldn't), but that's a kind of new beginning...

Borya said...

Hola Luz!
How much stuff of OL makes your idolatry? Besides his CDs, I have four Maxi-CDs that are tough to get. Since August, I own two T-Shirts that were also difficult to get because OL doesn't send clothing internationally. Then I have the interview from the German magazine that brought me to his music. There's the DVD, the mp3s, pics and vids from his homepage, the Leda Battisti CD and the James Bobchak CD where he participated and finally the Chuscales CD that he produced. That's all.
I would like to have a poster as Matt got but I don't like ordering across the ocean that much and ebay.de doesn't have this stuff. Oh, and I have a signed copy of NVMT and ITAOL plus 3is4goodluck (unsigned).