Sunday, September 26, 2004

aramis


aramis
Originally uploaded by nieve44.
Music: Ottmar Liebert/Nouveau Flamenco
Mood: Smiling

The other day, I was walking down the hallway where I work when suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks as I picked up the scent of Aramis, which is one of the most wonderful men's cologne that is out there. Suddenly, I was floating on an ultracloud in the heavens!! Thank goodness I didn't catch who was wearing this powerful scent as I would've followed this person home! Chrome, Drakkar, and Oscar de la Renta are other colognes that stop me dead in my tracks. Here's a hint for guys reading this blog...cologne can be one of the ultimate turn on's for a woman. So guys, make my day and let me what cologne you're wearing. For you women out there feel free to affirm this statement by dropping a line and letting guys out there know which cologne sends you up to an ultracloud.

6 comments:

Borya said...

Oh, I have to disappoint you. I use Concerto from Fragonard, Grasse, South France. Ever heard of Grasse? It's the town where lots of perfume is made. You can even visit some companies. My only problem is: as far as my newest infos go, Concerto is not produced anymore. But I have to check it out. A Spanish woman I once had contact with liked it when I was using Calvin Klein's Eternity.
For Grasse, go here:
http://www.provenceweb.fr/e/alpmarit/grasse/grasse.htm
http://www.riviera.fr/grasse.htm
http://www.museesdegrasse.com/home_A_FLASH.shtml
Should be all in English. :-)

Borya said...

Okay, Luz, Ottmar Liebert and parfum. Which of his songs or records corresponds best (or is your first or most intense thought) to the use of parfum? Let's say, in your case, male parfum that makes you nervous, excited. Imagine the scent of a man you smell with closed eyes. Which of OL's tunes do you hear? And don't say now that you see OL himself :-)

Borya said...

http://www.fragonard.com/@en-us/shop/dept.asp?dept_id=2/28

They still produce Concerto!! It looks different but that's what I mean!

Victor said...

I'll be checking back here to what people are saying. I'm not in the "fishing" business anymore, but it's still nice to know what "reels them in"! The way it works for me is my wife picks out what she likes then if it also smells pretty good to me I'll wear it. For about a year my cologne has been "Eau des 4 Voleurs" from Loccitane. Now, I don't speak French but I imagine "Eau des 4 (Quatre) Voleurs" is pronounced in English like "Odeur Cat Velour" - so I tell people it means "smells like kitty fur". ;-)

Borya said...

Hahaha! But no, the pronounciation is not correct. The A as pronounced in CAT is similar to the "รจ" (E with accent grave) not to the A. Never compare the American English A to the A in another language!! Oh, and it should be L'Occitan(e), meaning "from the south of France".

Victor said...

Thanks Borya! If I ever travel outside America then surely I'll manage to get in trouble!