Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jingle Bells


Jingle Bells
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz

and bike bells. This past Saturday, I joined the Houston Bicycle Club on their annual evening Holiday bike tour through the streets of downtown and over to the neighborhood fest of, "Lights in the Heights". Riders (myself included) dressed up their bikes with Christmas lights and decorations. What a fun night! Despite a roaring cold front that came blowing during our ride, the evening was such as blast. The photo is taken at the porch of my co-worker Gail who hosted a party for the bikers. BTW, she bikes to work almost everyday. Sadly, though I didn't take any photos of my bike. I still have all the lights hooked up and will try and get some in a few days. I'm eager to take the bike out again and ride around the neighborhood the next couple of nights. Anyone want to join me? BYOB! Get it?!

Oh and Santa, I've been a really good girl this year and really would like a new bike!

2 comments:

Desert Diva said...

Gee, if you see Santa tell him I would like a new bike too! It sounds like a fun ride and it's great that you put the lights on the bikes! :-)

Sandi said...

That's a beautiful photo! Have a wonderful holiday