Friday, December 31, 2010

Bring on the Wonder


Bring on the Wonder
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
title from song on the wonderful CD "Laws of Illusion" by Sarah McLachlan.

I can't see the stars anymore living here
Let's go to the hills where the outlines are clear

Bring on the wonder
Bring on the song
I pushed you down deep in my soul for too long

I fell through the cracks at the end of my street
Let's go to the beach, get the sand through our feet....
Bring on the wonder....

The past year was filled with wonder and surprises both dark and full of light. With a new year there is always much anticipation and more fittingly opportunity. Still, one can easily get lost in the darkness of clouds that tend to follow us by our own hand and at the hands of others. It was very cloudy at the beach yesterday as have been the past few months but amidst the rough waters I still felt a sense of peace, renewal, hope and more importantly wonder.

No comments: