Monday, December 14, 2009

Fogged


Fogged
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
The past few days have been really foggy (foggged) as have I. Been sick with the flu this past weekend and haven't ventured out much. So much for thinking that it was allergies! I wish it were! This flu has kicked my butt! In the past, I've gotten flu shots and flu season came and went and no flu. This year many have said that flu shots are poison injections and thus I didn't get one. Hmmm! Oh well, too late now.

This was the weekend I was supposed to get my Christmas tree and put up my Christmas lights as well as get some Christmas cards out but that may not be happening this year. I think instead the money spent on a Christmas tree and cards will go into the Salvation Army bucket next time I pass one up. Once I get past this flu, I will have all I need...home, health, family, friends, loved ones-far and near and more importantly a job, so I won't mind if Santa goes past my house.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hope you feel well soon! I've also been sick with some type of bug and it's so annoying.

Desert Diva said...

I'm sorry that you've been sick, and hope you're feeling much better. I had a bout with allergies and bronchitis, but felt a lot better after a round of antibiotics.

I hope you had a good Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year!