Sunday, July 06, 2008

Phase I


Phase I
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
Been on vacation the past week and many projects were on my "to do" list. Much was completed and while some didn't get done the one most important was Phase I of the interior of my house, which included painting my living/dining room. The transformation has started and all I can say is WOW! More photos to come as we just finished about an hour ago and looking forward to taking photos in the morning light before posting on Flickr. BTW, the above photo was taken as my shirt reflected on the switch plate.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Few things feel as good as painting a room. Enjoy!

Desert Diva said...

I'm a total gypsy and don't spend much time at home. I need to do some repairs (carpet and paint) when I return from my trip! Hope you're doing well and had a restful vacation!