Saturday, March 15, 2008

FINALLY!


FINALLY!
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz

It happened! I signed on Friday and will be moving today! It's very early in the morning and I am tired and sleep will be a luxury as the movers (my brother & family) will be here around 9:00 a.m. Thus, I'll be out of commission for a few days. My thanks to my parents who helped make my dream a reality. We both shed some tears yesterday when I came home with the keys. BTW, poor Chulo is freaking out from all this packing as he's thinking I am leaving him. I finally pulled out his lil red bag and he was so happy. He's figured out that he's coming as well! ;-)

2 comments:

Kym. said...

oooooohh.... Congrats, Luz, well done! I'm so happy for you :)
Kym. (is looking forward to seeing lots of photos of your new home)

Desert Diva said...

Wow, congratulations on your new home. May it be a place of love and peace for you and yours!