Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gravity

Word of the Day: Gravity
Music: Gravity, John Mayer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gravity, is working against me
And Gravity, wants to bring me down
Oh, I've never known what makes this man
With all the love that this heart can stand
Dream of ways to throw it all away
Whoa, Gravity is working against me
And Gravity, it wants to bring me down
Oh, twice as much aint twice as good
And can't sustain like one half could
It's wanting more that's gonna set me to my knees
Now how can that be...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I feel like gravity is working against me
in more ways than one...especially on my physical body! :-(
Too much drooping and sagging!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Side note: John Mayer's music has been in high rotation these days! Digging the music and lyrics. Lyrics remind me of Mary Chapin-Carpenter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, I think I know how it is... But that same gravity also keeps me on the ground and I sometimes really need that! ;)
Hold on, it's almost weekend!
Kym.