Thursday, January 05, 2006

Chico Chulo Rivera, III


Pup
Originally uploaded by nieve44.
Chulo is the first registered dog that I've ever had. He was given to me by a former student who begged me to take him. I didn't want him at first as I wasn't a fan of Chihuahua's at the time. Reluctantly, I took him and now I can't imagine life without him. He's my lil man.
This picture was taken from the back of my dad's truck which used to be his playpen for awhile. His first collar was bought from the cat's section of the pet store.

6 comments:

Borya said...

Yesterday I visited a friend who is 27 and has a poodle that is 12 years old. She even had clothing for him since it's so cold in winter here.

Kym. said...

aaahh... look at that happy smile!
Kym.

Just Me said...

How could you resist that face?

Luz said...

I couldn't, which is why he's my dog now!

Lumoto said...

Now there is the face of a brave and confident little man, totally worthy of best-friend-forever status!
Sherry

shyloh's poetry said...

Oh so handsome. I Love it tooo