Tuesday, November 15, 2005

One


One
Originally uploaded by nieve44.

Music: Silence: No More Longing, Ottmar Liebert

Mood: Serene

While hiking this past weekend I was in a sea of beautiful trees all dressed up in their fall colors. There were more green and golds than there were reds but no matter. Each seemed to beckon me to capture their beauty in a photo.

Trees, leaves, birds, squirrels, rocks, cliffs, canyons, caves, trails, hills, waterfalls, ponds, and streams were just a small sampling of sights, sounds and scents that invigorated my soul. I was inspired by the serenity of nature and reminded by mother earth that if we stop to breathe her essence and beauty we can all become one...just floating through time.
...PS-ONE month from today I'll be floating....at Ottmar's concert. :-)

1 comment:

shyloh's poetry said...

you describe things much like a poet. Beautiful..

I can't wait for you to go. I am happy for you.