Thursday, July 21, 2005

Soul Consciousness


Clouds
Originally uploaded by nieve44.

Accidents and inspiration lead you to your destination.

I'm borrowing today's title from fellow blogger/Wendy. Each day I go in search of that one moment that makes me aware...touches my soul. Tonight, while heading home from a workout, I looked up in the clouds and they just beckoned me. In that one moment (after taking this picture), I could feel my ears ringing and as I sat in my car aware of this beautiful sunset a sudden silence came upon me. I knew then I had encountered a moment of soul consciousness.

additional inspiration provided by Mary Chapin Carpenter.

2 comments:

Junniper, MPA said...

That's lovely. I don't know if anyone else would see it my weird way, but when I look at it, it's like you're drifting off into another world--but then you can still see the streetlight, which reminds you to keep a level head. It says "dream, but don't keep your head in the clouds for too long." :)

Martin said...

That's the moment. Tha'ts the stillness inside.

Beatufiul clouds :-)