Friday, July 15, 2005

Ahhh...

VACATION!!!! YES, it's that time of the year. This afternoon, I'm officially on vacation for two weeks! YIPPEEEEEE! Plans to travel outside of Texas didn't fall into place. Unfortunately, winning the lottery hasn't happened but it would help if I went out and bought a ticket!! :-) If Ottmar were still touring, I would definitely have flown out to see the show but I missed him by two weeks. I thought about flying to Santa Fe for the weekend but decided to save my $$ for now and went out and bought a new digital camera instead. Besides, waiting for the official word of a fanmenco gathering! :-)

5 comments:

Martin said...

OOOOOOOOOH! NEW CAM! What did you get? :-)

Have some nice holidays! You can't beat some good 'ol fashioned lazin around and R N R :-)

- Martin

Wendy said...

Looks like you are having fun with your new camera luz! The picture are great. And your blog is looking nice with your new Flickr badge! I need to figure out how to put that on my blog as well, actually I've been told how, just don't seem to find the time. Taking pictures and Flickr take up most of my time and it's hard for me to stay indoors at this time of the year. Maybe come winter!

Borya said...

official word of a fanmenco gathering? why do i suddenly feel looked at ...

Luz said...

No, not at all Borya. You shouldn't feel that way. With or without you I would've gone to Santa Fe, although it would be much sweeter if indeed you were there. :-) Frankly, I didnt' go because I didn't have anyone to go with and also it's a bit warm up there for me anyway. I was looking to get away from this heat but the whole country has been zapped with heat of late. Looking back, I should've just come out there to Bavaria and then we could've had a fanmenco gathering as well.

Borya said...

indeed