Sunday, August 15, 2004

La Semana....

I'm borrowing the title from the great new age guitarist Ottmar Liebert and his wonderful new CD that bears the same title and thus I want to give credit where it's due and most of all thank him for the inspiration. I chose La Semana as today is Sunday, which signifies the beginning of the week...la semana. Today is August 15th and will mark the beginning of a new milestone as I will begin a new position where I work. Accordingly, this milestone will bring changes and new beginnings. This new path is similar to the path I walked previously but with new surroundings, faces/people. As I begin this new path, I am am nervous, anxious and happy all at the same time. It has taken me ten years to get to this point and as I look back on the past I am reminded of a quote...querer es poder....to want is to do. My new job is something I wanted to do back then and now I will be doing it!! Yes, indeed dreams do come true!!! So here's to la semana and the next ten years!!

1 comment:

Borya said...

Hi Luz!

Starting your own blog!?! OL's like an avalanche... Hope you continue yours. Aaaaand you make me curious about that change in your life! Good luck for you in any case!