Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Hozier - Movement (Live) | Vevo Official Performance



Cannot get enough of this song!  Such poetry and that voice!

So need someone to MOVE ME-Move me baby!!!



I still watch you when you're groovin' As if through water from the bottom of a pool You're movin' without movin' And when you move, I'm moved You are a call to motion There, all of you a verb in perfect view Like Jonah on the ocean When you move, I'm moved When you move I'm put to mind of all that I wanna be When you move I could never define all that you are to me So move me, baby Shake like the bough of a willow tree You do it naturally Move me, baby You are the rite of movement Its reasonin' made lucid and cool I know it's no improvement When you move, I move You're less Polunin leapin' Or Fred Astaire in sequins Honey, you, you're Atlas in his sleepin' And when you move, I'm moved When you move I can recall somethin' that's gone from me When you move Honey, I'm put in awe of somethin' so flawed and free So move me, baby Shake like the bough of a willow tree You do it naturally Move me, baby So move me, baby Like you've nothin' left to lose And nothin' to prove Move me, baby Ooh, ooh, ooh Oh baby, oh baby Move like grey skies Move like a bird of paradise Move like an odd sight come out at night Move me, baby Shake like the bough of a willow tree You do it naturally Move me, baby So move me, baby Like you've nothin' left to lose And nothin' to prove Move me, baby So move me, baby Shake like the bough of a willow tree You do it naturally Move me, baby

No comments: