Thursday, November 10, 2016

King of Pain - The Police

There's a little black spot on the sun today That's my soul up there. It's the same old thing as yesterday That's my soul up there. There's a black hat caught in a high tree top That's my soul up there. There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop That's my soul up there.

There's a king on a throne with his eyes torn out (or at least they should be)!! There's a blind man looking for a shadow of doubt There's a rich man sleeping on a golden bed There's a skeleton choking on a crust of bread

I've stood here before inside the pouring rain With the world turning circles running 'round my brain. I guess I'm always hoping that (M'erica) would end this reign, But it's our (USA) destiny to be the king of pain.

FUCK TRUMP, FUCK the New World order BS and FUCK conspiracy theories!!



No comments: