Sunday, April 15, 2012

Butterfly Kisses (Country Version)


Fell in love with this song all over again as it was the song my brother danced with his daughter last night at her wedding. This was their song and I can tell you that the tears just flowed watching the two of them last night. His wife and I stood their holding each other and crying while watching the two of them. It was such a sweet tender moment watching Erika rub her daddy's back and letting him savor that moment. As he walked off the stage he came over to the two of us and gave us hugs. I was never so proud of my brother for giving his daughter away on such a beautiful day. Our family is indeed blessed. All through out the ceremony dark black clouds were swirling along with winds blowing but just then I looked up into the night sky and saw a star twinkling down on us. Erika never looked happier as her new husband walked up to dance with her. Congrats to the new couple. Here's to Erika & Rey and the new life they begin.

1 comment:

Desert Diva said...

I'm glad that love is still alive and Erika and Rey found each other to share their lives...