Sunday, October 09, 2011

I want, I want...

bear with me as my long list of I wants is typed here.




I want...


Chinese food


I want...


it to rain all day


I want...


to feel cold air


I want...


to stomp around gleefully on acorns


I want...


to know his name


I want...


passionate kisses


I want...


the Texas Rangers to win the World Series


I want...


to devour another green chile cheeseburger in Santa Fe


I want ...


my new iPhone to get here


I want...


it to rain all day


I want...


a convertible car


I want...


and need a great workout in the days & months to come


I want...


a cup of Illy coffee in the finest Italian cafe


I want...


to pay off all my bills


I want...


too much but it doesn't hurt to dream

2 comments:

Kym. said...

...and I wish all your wants (...and mine, too!) to come true.
...Well, who knows...?
:)
Kym.

Desert Diva said...

If you never ask, you never get. Hoping that you get what you "need" first, and then what you "want." :-)