Sunday, August 08, 2010

Welcome to My Heaven


Welcome
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
"we got ourselves one hell of a place ...
and looking down at the world below a bunch of whining, fighting schmoes... There's pools, and lakes, and hills and mountains, music, and art. We live in our own condos with to die for views and you come as you are. Lots of stars just for wishing and where we say a prayer for levitating. You can look back on your life but it can't matter what you're not because by the time you're here, were all we've got. Welcome to my heaven".

inspired by Mary Chapin-Carpenter titled song, "My Heaven" and thank you Mr. Gull for your grace and beauty and sharing a small slice of your heaven. Finishing up the photos traveling down Highway 101 on the Oregon coast,
where I took a wonderful walk on the beach.

2 comments:

Desert Diva said...

Beautiful - glad I could share it with you...

Sandi said...

The west coast highways are so beautiful!