Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Happy Birthday!!


Another happy birthday!!
Originally uploaded by :Eureka:
Two cool dudes trying to imitate the Fonz! Wait, the Fonz wishes he were this cool! ;-) My father turned 79 on Thursday, November 19th and my nephew turned 23 on the 17th. Both are named Greg as my nephew was named after my dad. I remember the day Greg was born and my father was over the moon to have his first grandchild, just two days before his birthday and not to mention that he was given his name as well. I am so blessed to still have my father and in moments like these when the family is together, it brings such joy to my dad and my niece captured the joy so well in this photo.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You are very lucky to still have your dad around. Happy Birthday, dudes!