Thursday, October 15, 2009

We have liftoff!


We have liftoff!
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
Still stuck in the moment from last night's concert by U2@ Reliant Stadium. It was simply Magnificient and it all ended too soon. The roof of the stadium was open and added to the magic of the night.

Set list as follows from U2.com

Breathe
Get on Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stuck In A Moment
No Line on the Horizon
Elevation
Your Blue Room
Until The End of the World
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy - Remix
Sunday Bloody Sunday ...the song that introduced me to U2. I was simply mesermized by the band!
MLK
Walk On
One
Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultraviolet
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender

No comments: