Friday, August 07, 2009

Guitar Hero


0806091300a.jpg
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
So nice to be off this Friday before the anticipated Ottmar Liebert (Guitar Hero) concert on Saturday at House of Blues. Lots of running around to do before heading to the airport this afternoon to pick up Linda from Santa Fe. Too bad Cheryl won't be joining us but maybe next time! As always the heat has been brutal this summer but rain chances have gone up a bit for the weekend. BRING IT ON!!

On my way to the bank & Whole Foods this morn and think I will stop and treat myself to special brew of java at WF.

2 comments:

bella said...

Hello!! Long time. But I'm going to try to be back. Hope all is well & that you are enjoying the summer!!

Desert Diva said...

Yes, I'm sad too... However, I hope you guys have a great time! Maybe another time we can get together.