Friday, April 10, 2009

Slow Motion


Look out below
Originally uploaded by Nieve44/La Luz
Drinking tea this Good Friday morn and so thankful to be off today. It's been a very stressful week at work and I so need a slow motion day like today to unwind. A chance of rain is expected later today of which I hope we do get some. Already temps are warming fast. Tuesday morn temps were in the upper 30's and currently we're at a balmy 72.

I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or something and been trying to fight it off but it's lingering. Taking time this early morn to relax, read a bit, maybe drum and then the afternoon will be to tidy up around the house. I think this eve, I will make some shrimp quesadillas with a salad and a glass of wine. Might watch a DVD. It's been so long since I've seen a good movie.

Yes, this Easter weekend looks to be low key and that's just what the doctor ordered.

1 comment:

Desert Diva said...

Sorry about your stress at work. Rest up and have a nice weekend!